SPACING & MASKS REQUIRED INDOORS!
This year’s Gala and Fundraiser is expected to be a great success!
Individual Dinners are $75.00 each. Click HERE.
Kiwanis Memberships and Partnering are two Keys for effective Service for Children. If you become a sponsor of this Gala, then you will be considered a fantastic Honorary Kiwanis Member. See details below. As an Honorary Member, you will be invited and welcomed to serve at all of our events and meetings, and receive the monthly Kiwanis International magazine for one-year.
Night With the Stars. Reception begins at 5:30 P.M. Dinner at 6:00 P.M. $75.00 each at the Kovens Conference Center at FIU Biscayne Campus Bayview Ballroom Terrace. 3000 NE 151st St, North Miami, FL 33181. Masks and Spacing are in effect, 6 seats per table.
THANK YOU for your service to children in our community. For your convenience, paypal or credit card payments below, or check mailing info at the bottom of the page.
Honoring Miami-Dade County Mayor Daniella Levine Cava and Suecia Mendez Padilla, Community Service Representative from Sunshine Health, and Manuel “Manny” Fermin, Chief Executive Officer of the Healthy Start Coalition of Miami-Dade.
The 64th Anniversary Gala and Fundraiser. Credit cards here, or make checks to The Kiwanis Foundation of North Dade, Inc.
In the box below please enter the Sponsorship amount. No decimal point. You have two (2) payment options. For PAYPAL, click the Paypal logo. For CREDIT CARD, please click the four credit card logos located directly BELOW the Paypal logo. This will take you to the credit card section. Thank you.
Or, please mail your check, with the names of all the people in your party and dinner choices to: The Kiwanis Foundation of North Dade Inc., Please mail to: Kiwanis, c/o Treasurer Debbie Margolis, 1755 E Hallandale Beach Blvd #205, Hallandale Beach, FL 33009. Must arrive before Wednesday, October 6th, 2021. Thank you.
Kiwanis Gala dinner tickets are valued at $75.00 each. Any payment above that amount is tax deductible as allowable by law.
From Babies to Readers and Teens to Leaders
We are an effective organization, serving the Children of the World each and every day:
1. College Scholarships for deserving students.
2. Early Childhood Education for ages Prenatal through Three Years including the World’s Greatest Baby Shower, Newsletters and Reading Corners in Laundromats and Barber Shops.
3. Service Leadership Programs in College, Elementary, Middle and High Schools. These include sponsorships of Key Clubs, K-Kids, Circle K and Builders Clubs.
4. Hands on participation including The Dictionary Program for third graders, Backpack Giveaways and Reading with Local Students.
5. Kiwanis International Cares with partners such as UNICEF to Virtually Eliminate Iodine Deficiency, one of the greatest causes of childhood intellectual disabilities in babies around the world. Also, shots in arms to Eliminate Maternal and Neonatal Tetanus around the world.
6. We grow leaders in our club and our community.
If you want to make a difference, join and effective organization like Kiwanis.
“Drive-Thru” World’s Greatest Baby Shower in Miami-Dade
Service To The Children
The Kiwanis Club of Northeast Miami-Dade was founded December 11, 1957. Kiwanis International was founded on January 21, 1915 in Detroit, MI. Membership is Key. The non-profit entity associated with our club is Kiwanis Foundation of North Dade, Inc. a registered 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
David Lawrence Jr.
We’re still talking about last year’s Kiwanis Gala honorees:
Senator Lauren Book
and Ronald Book, Esquire
Congresswoman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen
Serving The Children Of The World
One Child and One Community At A Time