Kiwanians and Sponsors will meet at the Kovens Conference Center at FIU Biscayne Bay Campus. 3000 NE 151st St, North Miami, FL 33181. Credit card payments below. Please, Join Us!
Individual Live-Stream tickets are $25.00 each.
Kiwanian & Sponsors’ Dinner are $75.00 each.
Kiwanis Memberships and Partnering are two Keys for effective Service for Children. If you become a sponsor of this Gala, then you will be considered a fantastic Honorary Kiwanis Member. See details below. As an Honorary Member, you will be invited and welcomed to serve at all of our events and meetings, and receive the monthly Kiwanis International magazine for one-year. Further, you are entitled to invite your family and guests to the Kiwanian and Sponsors’ Dinner @ $75 each.
Hybrid – Member’s and Sponsor’s Only Dinner*. Social begins at 5:30 P.M. Dinner at 6:00 P.M. $75.00 each at the Kovens Conference Center at FIU Biscayne Campus. 3000 NE 151st St, North Miami, FL 33181. Because of COVID, the dinner is limited to members, sponsors, and their guests. Spacing is in effect. The the number of people at each table will be limited.
As always, THANK YOU for your service to children in our community. For your convenience, paypal or credit card payments are received below, and check mailing info is posted at the bottom of this web-page.
Credit cards below. Or make checks payable to: Kiwanis Foundation of North Dade.
In the box below please enter the Sponsorship amount. No decimal point. Then click the pay with PayPal button. Thank you.
Or, please mail your check, with the names of all the people in your party and dinner choices. Please make your check payable to: The Kiwanis Foundation of North Dade Inc., Please mail to: Kiwanis, c/o Debbie Margolis, 1755 E Hallandale Beach Blvd #205, Hallandale Beach, FL 33009. Must arrive before Wednesday, October 6th, 2021. Thank you.
Kiwanis Gala dinner tickets are valued at $75.00 each. Any payment above that amount is tax deductible as allowable by law.
SAVE THE DATE:
Honor Miami–Dade Mayor Daniella Levine Cava
Wednesday, October 20, 2021, at 7:00 P.M.
Hybrid Live-Stream from
Florida International University, Biscayne Campus
Service to children – one child and one community at a time.
Click here to Register.
The Kiwanis Northeast Miami-Dade 64th Anniversary Gala. Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 7:00 P.M. Honoring Miami-Dade County Mayor Daniella Levine Cava and Suecia Mendez Padilla from Sunshine Health.
From Babies to Readers and Teens to Leaders
We are an effective organization, serving the Children of the World each and every day:
1. College Scholarships for deserving students.
2. Early Childhood Education for ages Prenatal through Three Years including the World’s Greatest Baby Shower, Newsletters and Reading Corners in Laundromats and Barber Shops.
3. Service Leadership Programs in College, Elementary, Middle and High Schools. These include sponsorships of Key Clubs, K-Kids, Circle K and Builders Clubs.
4. Hands on participation including The Dictionary Program for third graders, Backpack Giveaways and Reading with Local Students.
5. Kiwanis International Cares with partners such as UNICEF to Virtually Eliminate Iodine Deficiency, one of the greatest causes of childhood intellectual disabilities in babies around the world. Also, shots in arms to Eliminate Maternal and Neonatal Tetanus around the world.
6. We grow leaders in our club and our community.
If you want to make a difference, join and effective organization like Kiwanis.
“Drive-Thru” World’s Greatest Baby Shower in Miami-Dade
Service To The Children
The Kiwanis Club of Northeast Miami-Dade was founded December 11, 1957. Kiwanis International was founded on January 21, 1915 in Detroit, MI. Membership is Key. The non-profit entity associated with our club is Kiwanis Foundation of North Dade, Inc. a registered 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
David Lawrence Jr.
We’re still talking about last year’s Kiwanis Gala honorees:
Senator Lauren Book
and Ronald Book, Esquire
Congresswoman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen
Serving The Children Of The World
One Child and One Community At A Time