Save the Date:
The Kiwanis Northeast Miami-Dade 64th Anniversary Gala. Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 6:30 P.M. – 9:30 P.M. Honoring Miami-Dade County Mayor Daniella Levine Cava and Suecia Mendez from Sunshine Health.
From Babies to Readers and Teens to Leaders
We are an effective organization, serving the Children of the World each and every day:
1. College Scholarships for deserving students.
2. Early Childhood Education for ages Prenatal through Three Years including the World’s Greatest Baby Shower, Newsletters and Reading Corners in Laundromats and Barber Shops.
3. Service Leadership Programs in College, Elementary, Middle and High Schools. These include sponsorships of Key Clubs, K-Kids, Circle K and Builders Clubs.
4. Hands on participation including The Dictionary Program for third graders, Backpack Giveaways and Reading with Local Students.
5. Kiwanis International Cares with partners such as UNICEF to Virtually Eliminate Iodine Deficiency, one of the greatest causes of childhood intellectual disabilities in babies around the world. Also, shots in arms to Eliminate Maternal and Neonatal Tetanus around the world.
6. We grow leaders in our club and our community.
If you want to make a difference, join and effective organization like Kiwanis.
“Drive-Thru” World’s Greatest Baby Shower in Miami-Dade
Service To The Children
The Kiwanis Club of Northeast Miami-Dade was founded December 11, 1957. Kiwanis International was founded on January 21, 1915 in Detroit, MI. Membership is Key. The non-profit entity associated with our club is Kiwanis Foundation of North Dade, Inc. a registered 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
David Lawrence Jr.
We’re still talking about last year’s Kiwanis Gala honorees:
Senator Lauren Book
and Ronald Book, Esquire
Congresswoman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen
Serving The Children Of The World
One Child and One Community At A Time